It was a very happy Holloween indeed. When the old-timers on this post said that this place is complete chaos on Halloween, they weren't joking. It was particularly busy on one neighborhood on post, where we spent some time. And Sina was quite the hit in her adorable little owl costume. She was as precious as can be and received dozens of "oohs", "aahs", and "how cutes" throughout the evening. Honestly...we lost count. Best $15 ever spent.
This was us before heading out.
And some taken outside.
It was quite chilly out, but she was so thrilled to be out there. She insisted on walking most of the way on her own, weaving in and out of the crowds and on and off the sidewalks. It was so cute to see her run out on the open street, mumbling sweet nothings to herself along the way. She really is the cutest. And I have to give her extra kudos because she walked quite far. If she's exhausted, you wouldn't know because she's still running around our house at this very moment.
We didn't get too much candy (which is surprising considering the number of houses we visited), but the experience was as sweet as sweet could be.
Happy Halloween everyone!














9 comments:
she makes such a freakin cute owl!!
You all looked amazing! LOVING the owl costume.
I love your costumes!! Sina's little owl costume is just soooo adorable!
She looks adorable! I love that you guys dressed up too, I always dress up when I take the kids out and I wish more parents would as well. It just makes it so much more fun to get into the whole spirit of the holiday!
The owl costume is the best one i've seen this year, hands down!!!! She's a Hoot! :)
Glad you guys had so much fun!!
Oh my goodness!! Look at her!! I would be one of those people going, "Awww!!!!" You are such a precious family!
That costume is SOOOOO cute!
You all look adorable!
xoxox
Hi! New follower :)
That costume is the greatest! Such a cute little one!!
Awww...your daughter was the cutest lil' owl!! I am a new follower, I found you through Steph and the Liebster Award. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you to you and your husband for your service. ~amy
Post a Comment